Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is a very important process for growing your business. It is a means optimizing the website content, for example, keyword, Images, and text to enhance the site’s online visibility. Search engines are highly sensitive to SEO enabled sites and hence, rank these sites at a higher level than the other.
SEO allows space to improve the keywords search volume and quality of traffic to a website from several other search engines. According to 2011 The Social Shopping Study, 50% of the consumers devote 75% of their daily time in researching for producst. Every search is done via a search engine, therefore optimizing a website is an essential factor to outshine your business in this competitive market.
Importance of SEO Marketing in Business Growth
Presently, in this competitive situation, surviving your business is a tough job. You need to employ all sorts of digital marketing tools so that you are able to stand along the competitors. SEO can turn a little complex if you are new to digital marketing. This is due to the fact that there are a number of technical details associated with it. But, to have a scalable market you need an SEO.
Let us have a glance at the importance of SEO marketing.
• Internet users generally click on the first 3 or 5 pages listed on the SERP. Therefore, to get more organic traffic or visitors, you need to be on the top.
• SEO acts as a good subway for the promotional activities for your business. Visitors who find your business on the top are likely to refer or promote it on other social media platforms as well.
• SEO tools is necessary for the smooth running of your business. A website who is having more than one author will get a primary and secondary benefit from using SEO. The primary benefit is engaging a good amount of organic traffic and the secondary benefit is having a mutually accepted framework.
• There are many websites selling the same products, then Google will rank that particular website which is SEO friendly. The website will also experience a number of visitors as well as leads.
• Search engines are reliable according to consumers. Therefore, whatever they see on the SERP gets high appreciation and acceptance.
How does SEO Help Business to Grow?
In today's date, internet exposure is necessary whether you are having a small or large business. Do not worry and keep aside your wonderings to concentrate on enhancing your business's online visibility through SEO Marketing. Get more organic visitors and enhance your brand image. Here is a list of considerations that will outshine your business if you employ SEO Marketing aspects.
• SEO Signs ups are free: No doubt, sponsored campaigns work better than its free counterparts, but gradually when the money runs out, so does the glitz and glamour. In other words, you become a slave to your bank account. However, this is not the scenario when organic traffic comes to play. Hiring an SEO expert will enable optimizing the site with vivid and fresh content. Here, you will have an upfront cost as a superb piece of content will last its impression for a long time on the website.
• Increase customer engagement and build a relationship: As a matter of fact, content creating is not just for search engines. If you want to keep your customers interested in your business, then you must have an online visibility, your customers must be able to contact you quickly for any inquiry. When you are taking care of your customer's grievances, it reflects a good side and your customers will favor you all the time.
• High Conversion Rates: When anyone lands on your page, he/she is a simple visitor. But when the visitor makes a purchase, then they turn into a customer. The conversion from a visitor to a customer depends upon the kind of website you are putting up. A highly targeted SEO will definitely help to convert genuine visitors and increase your business sales.
• Brand awareness: Visibility enhances the popularity of the brand. If your website is ranked at the top of the SERP then it will automatically increase the brand awareness of the business. Usage of multiple keywords is the trick for improving brand recognition.
]Earlier business dealings and sales used to end up by mouth referrals, but with the advent of digitization, everything is online. Even before going to a shop or anywhere else, people search or want to gather knowledge about it through the internet.
This scenario itself suggests that how important your website and business need to be so that you can come in the first page of the SERP (Search Engine Result Page).